The winner of the giveaway is Kim Russo! Congratulations!!
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone who entered! I will be announcing the winner on Monday, March 18th. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I am so flattered and excited to be celebrating this milestone! I want to send a huge thank you to all of you for the incredible support that I have received! I can't tell you how much it means to me when I read the very sweet comments that you leave on my photos, whether it be on facebook, flickr or this blog! I love being able to share my work with you all and it is from your support that I have been able to see my passion grow into a cookie business over the last several years! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
And to celebrate, I'm having a fun giveaway with some amazing sponsors!!! Karen's Cookies, Ecrandal and *Golden* have all donated some fantastic prizes, and i've added in a couple items from myself as well. I have personally ordered from all 3 of these sponsors and they are sensational! I'm so thrilled and grateful that they are a part of this giveaway!
With it being the week before St. Patrick's Day, I thought it was the perfect time to post this giveaway. It's one of my favorite holidays and i can't wait to make those irish potatoes...Yum!!
1) To enter, please leave a comment on this blog post talking about the holiday that you most look forward to during the year and what your favorite dessert to have on that particular holiday is.
2) For a second entry, please like Golden on Facebook and thank Rachel for donating to this giveaway. Then leave an additional comment on this page saying you've done so and include what your favorite item from her page is.
3) For a third entry, please like Ecrandal on Facebook and thank them for donating to this giveaway. Then leave an additional comment on this page saying you've done so and include what your favorite item from their shop is.
4) For a fourth entry, please like Karen's Cookies on Facebook and thank Karen & Mike for donating to this giveaway. Then leave an additional comment on this page saying you've done so and what your favorite item from their shop is.
Please include your email address in the comments so I will have a way to contact you if you are the winner. Be sure to leave your comments on this post so i will be able to include you in the drawing.
The giveaway ends on Friday, March 15th at midnight EST. I'll be announcing the winning comment on Monday, March 18th using random.org. This giveaway is open to US Residents only.
Thank you so much and
1) One dozen swirly easter egg cookies in multiple colors from Songbird Sweets!
2) A $50 Gift Certificate donated from Karen's Cookies!
3) Two copper cookie cutters from Ecrandal! You will receive both their peek a boo baby cutter and their candy cutter.
4) One super cute item from *Golden* up to a $60 value!
5) Ice cream cookie cutter set, apple print oven mitt, 3-pack of cupcake boxes, easter themed cupcake liners and a cupcake print notepad all supplied by me!
In honor of Presidents' Day, the very talented Anne of Flour Box Bakery got together with a bunch of her cookie friends and put together a presidential cookie collage:) I was thrilled when I was assigned Thomas Jefferson...our third president who was known more for his pen rather than his oratory skills. I'm so excited to be a part of this project with the many talented cookiers you see below! I'm sure you will be amazed by the beautiful work that everyone has created! And a very special thank you to Anne for making this project possible!